Public 999 call for ambulance
Webmaster on 04-Aug-2009 10:16
Following a news reported in one of the local newspaper recently, that the caller can't get the 999 emergency call to be diverted to her desired private hospital, TELEKOM Malaysia Bhd (TM) spokesman explained as below:
The spokesman said their internal investigation found the Professional Emergency Operator (PEO) of the 999 Call Centre had responded in accordance with the standard operating procedures (SOP) and guidelines of the emergency response centre.
Public Website Virus Attacked
Webmaster on 31-Jul-2009 16:46
The location of virus that were detected in our website were found and been quarrantine for further clear off.
Dear all visitors, please feedback to the webmaster at email@example.com if you still having problem when accessing the website.
Webmaster would like to express sincere apology to all web visitors and thanks a lot for all the feedback.
AnnouncementDiscounted rate for Sabah National Conference 2009
Dr. Tan Kean Chye on 23-Jul-2009 18:10
Pay only RM350.00 for the National Conference package, which include the following:
- 4D/3N stay from 22-25 November 2009 with participation in Conference
- meals, inclusive of closing dinner
- airport transfer
- conference kit
Kindly contact the SJAM Penang Admin Office for further information.
Public Congratulations to State Awards recipients
Webmaster on 21-Jul-2009 17:51
Congratulations to SJAM Penang officers who recently conferred State Awards by the Penang Gavernor TYT Tun Dato' Seri Utama (Dr.) Haji Abdul Rahman bin Haji Abbas in conjunction with his 71st birthday celebration.
1. Mr. Khoo Hun Poh, Divisional Vice President of Millennium Combined Adult Division (MCAD) been conferred the Darjah Johan Negeri [ DJN ]
2. Mr. Koay Seng Kie, State Superintendent ( Operation I ), been conferred Pingat Kelakuan Terpuji [ PKT ]
3. En. Abdul Wahab bin Sikh Daud, State Staff Officer ( Public Relations) been conferred Pingat Kelakuan Terpuji [ PKT ]
4. Mr. V. Gunasegaran, Area Commander, Province Wellesley Area been conferred Pingat Jasa Kebaktian [ PJK ]
5. Mr. William Hoe Chin Khwan, State Staff Officer ( Resource Centre) been conferred Pingat Jasa Masyarakat [ PJM ]
Also, Congratulations to Puan Norkhailah bt Md. Noor, Area Staff Officer ( Welfare & Community Service ) of South West Area, been conferred Ahli Mangku Negara (A.M.N.) by Yang DiPertuan Agong XIII, Tuanku Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin Ibni Al-Marhum Sultan Mahmud Al-Muktafi Billah Shah, in conjunction with Birthday of His Majesty 2009.
NewsState Annual Inspection
Webmaster on 21-Jul-2009 08:41
The annual State Inspection was successfully held on the 18 July 2009 at Padang Polo recently. This year, the Inspection was graced by the Penang's Gavernor, TYT Tun Dato' Seri Utama (Dr.) Haji Abdul Rahman bin Haji Abbas and Yang Amat Berbahagia Toh Puan Dato' Seri Utama Hajah Majimor binti Shariff.
SJAM senior officers also make it to the event, includes Commander in Chief, YBhg Dato' Dr. Low Bin Tick and Chief of Staff ( Operation ), Mr. Lai See Meng.
The inspection was started with inspection of contingent by TYT, followed by State Commander's speech and march pass. SJAM awards and service medal presentation wrap up the inspection on about 11.00 am.
Thanks to all officers, members and guests who make it to the event to make it a success!